Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Update on Fundraiser!




*The puzzle has been finished!!!*

So, if you haven't read about my upcoming mission trip you can go here to read. My first fundraiser is this puzzle of the US. Each piece is a $30 donation (paypal button on right side), it gets me closer to purchasing a ticket to Uganda, and makes my cute little ticker on the right side go up. Your name will be written on the piece you choose (it doesn't necessarily have to be the state you live in either), and pictures will be posted of our growing puzzle. I'm now OVER 2/3 of the way there!

West Virginia, Hawaii, Missouri, Oklahoma, Michigan, Idaho, California, North Carolina, Oregon, Georgia, Washington, Alaska, South Carolina, North Dakota, Kentucky, Montana, Colorado, Kansas, Arizona, New York, Nevada, Texas, Florida, Tennessee, New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, Utah, New Mexico, Arkansas, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Minnesota, Wyoming, Nebraska and Ohio have been claimed!

The 10 remaining states are: South Dakota, Wisconsin, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, New Jersey, Delaware and Maryland.
Thank you to all of you who have been supporting me (through prayer and donations), you all are a blessing to me! I thank God for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment