Saturday, April 2, 2011

Trey

Trey's personality is summed up by this; He's just Trey. I'm sure those who know him would agree. He's weird. He think of weird things. Sometimes though, I wonder how he and I can think so much alike. Someone will say something and we will automatically think the same thing. Maybe it's because we share the same room. Maybe it's because we look alike. Maybe it's because we are siblings. I'm not sure.



Trey loves theater. He wants to make it his life someday. He is currently in ballet two days a week and his teacher love him. Who doesn't though? He has girls in love with him... yuck. He's just little. Look at that cute wittle face!

Trey loves Justin Bieber. I know a lot of people hate Justin Bieber, but his story has really inspired Trey. I bought Trey his album for Christmas as a joke. When he opened it, he gave me a great big hug, it was so sweet. We have dance parties in our bedrooms sometimes. Trey is a fun person to be with. He can make you laugh on the hardest day. When he is grumpy though...boy, is he grumpy. I can't wait to watch him grow into the man God intended for him to be. Trey is one of my favorite persons in the whole world. I love you, Trey.

No comments:

Post a Comment