Friday, April 15, 2011

Linnea

Linnea. I first met Linnea on the fourth of July. She was depressed, her heart saddened from all that her life had held. The young lady she is today is so much different from the little girl I met that day. Linnea has a passion for God and a spirit filled with joy.



Linnea has Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorder. It doesn't stop her. Linnea has read more books than I know of. Those consisting of books I never got through because I found them boring. Linnea was in her first theater show the beginning of this year. She works hard at school. She's come a long ways.





Linnea loves animals. She hopes to work in a veterinary clinic someday. She's been studing her science books and loves all the interesting facts she collects. Linnea also loves to write short stories. She also is taking piano lesson and loves it. We were given a piano last year for her, and she was so excited.













Linnea has the heart to serve. She loves playing with the babies and can't wait to be a mommy someday. I'm pround of Linnea. Proud of all she has overcome and the young woman she is becoming. Though she has her hard days like the rest of us, she moves forward and tries her hardest. I love you Linnea!



No comments:

Post a Comment