Monday, May 2, 2011

Kori



Kori is my older sister...older by eight months. We have so many funny, good and weird memories from our childhood. We both started playing violin 9 years ago... I gave up and she has continued. She now plays Mandolin, guitar and fiddle-she'd like to say piano too, but the only songs she knows are owl city... and I don't count that.




She hopes to sometime be a music teacher and start a swing band. Kori also loves to cook, she can't bake though, and she happily leaves that to me. She just became a lunch lady at the elementary school.




An interesting fact about Kori is that she is a fan of Justin Bieber on Facebook and loves watching his videos and reading all his status updates. Um-hmm. Kori and I have have been said to bicker like hens- I have to agree. But even so, I love you Kowy! (I hope that embarrassed you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment