Monday, May 16, 2011

Hayden



Hayden. He's been my brother since the day I was born. He is two years older than me, he gave me the name Kris, when my mom wanted me to go by Anna. Maybe it's because the name Anna doesn't fit me, or maybe it was because God was going to bring another baby Anna into our lives, 13 years later. Either way, I'm glad he was a little rebel and called me Kris instead.


Hayden and I have some crazy memories, I probably have more memories with him than with my other siblings-most of them when we were little living in Seattle. Zoo trips, sledding, playing with paper dolls, making radio shows, Mariners games, swimming and holding onto the table legs during an earthquake. We were pretty creative kids.


Hayden is 19 years old and finishing up his first two years of college. He loves birds, always has and always will. He's a pretty funny guy, and we're lucky to have him as our big brother. Love you, Hayden!

No comments:

Post a Comment